|JOINING THE REIKI ASSOCIATION|
The Reiki Association offers people who have Reiki the opportunity to be in community together and membership is open to anyone initiated into Reiki, even though the core of belief of this Association is the Usui System (Usui Shiki Ryoho) as defined by the Office of Grand Master.
Membership is an ideal way of connecting to the wider Reiki family, whether or not you intend to be a public practitioner.
Benefits of membership are plentiful…
- A Community Website mainly for members
- Weavers - To help you receive important communications and stay connected if you don't use the internet or e-mail.
- The Reiki Care Service – a team of volunteers who will send distant Reiki to members when they or their families need more help than self treatments and hands on treatments can give them.
- Discount Insurance – TRA members enjoy a generous discount offered by H & L Balen. Cover includes most other therapies as well as Reiki.
- The Reiki Directory - An online directory to increase public awareness of your Reiki practice.
- Website Advertising - Free Ads or Classified Advertisement listings – a members only facility but visible to the public.
To join us, you can simply apply online for your membership and pay your subscription. Please click here to join.
If you do not wish to join online, nor download the application form to print off, then please contact us by clicking here to arrange for details to be sent.
The membership year runs for 12 months from the month of joining.
Conditions of Membership are:
1. To be initiated into Reiki
3. To have read and accept the Statement of Identity
4. To have read and agree to abide by the Code of Ethics
5. At this time The Reiki Association only accepts applications from those who have received teaching and initiation with their master physically present.
(Copies of the Memorandum and Articles and the full Code of Ethics are also available from the TRA office).
If you are interested in joining us you can:
~ Sign up on our website and then subscribe using a debit or credit card or a PayPal account for immediate access to our member's facilities. Click here to sign up
~ Sign up on our website and arrange to send payment by cheque or bank transfer. Once cleared you will be sent access details for our membership facilities. Click here to sign up
~ Obtain a membership application form and return it to the address shown on the form with your payment. Membership forms can be downloaded and printed off, or sent to you by contacting our offices.
DOWNLOAD membership application form
This file is in PDF format. It should be printed in A4 portrait format and consists of 1 page. Please print off, fill in, and post to us with the appropriate subscription.
If you do not have software for opening PDF files it is available here, just click on Adobe logo:
|MEMBERSHIP FORMS and other information about membership can be obtained by emailing:|
| PAY or renew subscriptions online|