STATEMENT OF IDENTITY OF THE REIKI ASSOCIATION
Who We Are:
We are a UK based community of people initiated into Reiki.
We are part of the world-wide Reiki community.
We foster connection and support people on their Reiki journey.
We honour our roots in Usui Shiki Ryoho in the Spiritual Lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, Phyllis Lei Furumoto.
- Welcome all people initiated into Reiki in the physical presence of their Reiki master
- Aspire to embody the Reiki Principles in everything we do. The Reiki Principles are:
Just for today do not anger
Honour your parents, teachers and elders
Earn your living honestly
Show gratitude to every living thing
- Aim to provide a living expression of the Four Aspects of Reiki:
- Trust Reiki to guide us in all that we do.
- Encourage people to deepen their practice of the Art of Reiki
- Nurture Reiki community locally and nationally
- Encourage members active involvement in the Association
- Recognise that our living relationship with Reiki supports our personal journey in life, encourages us to trust our own process and to respect that of others.
© The Reiki Association Revised November 2009, adopted March 2010
oWho We Are